Wednesday, September 17, 2014

Geography Topic

My geography topic that I would like to learn more about is the continent of Africa. I've always been fascinated with Africa, the environment, the types of land, who lives there and what they do, and especially the animal wildlife. I hope to visit there someday, but would like to learn more about it first, such as, cities, populations (people and animals), land forms, what type of plants and animals live there. You always hear about what's going on in Asia and Europe, especially with all the news lately, but I want to know more about what's going on in Africa, what happens everyday.

If I could narrow it down to just one thing about Africa, it would be Kenya. They have more sightings of wildlife and very beautiful and interesting plants. To sum it up it would have to be the environment of Kenya, Africa. I hope I am able to find and learn more about this subject, can't wait to start learning!

No comments:

Post a Comment